As a charity, Autism East Midlands is governed by trustees. They lead the organisation and meet quarterly to uphold the following:
- Ensure the charity is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
- Comply with the charity’s governing document and the law
- Act in the charity’s best interests
- Manage the charity’s resources responsibly
- Act with reasonable care and skill
- Ensure the charity is accountable.
Being a trustee means making decisions that will impact on people’s lives. Each trustee uses their skills and experience to support us and make a difference to the organisation.
Our Board of Trustees:
George Smith, Chairman
Robert Woodford, Vice Chairman
Keith Doble, Interim Chair of Finance and Audit Committee
Visiting our school
We welcome planned visits from parents, carers and other professionals. During your visit our team will be able to advise about the referral process for your local authority.
Contact the school office to book an appointment to visit.