Local authorities and local offers
Charges and remissions statement
We are a non-maintained special school which is funded through local authorities by referrals.
The funding and ethos of the school allows us to provide equal opportunities for our students, independent of their parents’ financial means. It allows access to school activities and visits (curricular and extra-curricular) at no extra charge. However, please note this does not include pre-school and after-school provision.
In addition, unless the student is eligible for free school dinners, charges will apply for the provision of school dinners.
The school works closely with local authorities, who have Local Offers that provide vital support to families. To find out more about the activities and support in your area, please click the links below:
- Nottingham City Council >> Ask Lion
- Nottinghamshire County Council >> Notts Help Yourself
- Lincolnshire County Council >> Lincolnshire SEND Local Offer
- Derbyshire >> Derbyshire Local Offer
- Derby City >> Derby's Local SEND Offer
- Doncaster Council >> Doncaster's Local SEND Offer
- Rotherham Council >> Rotherham's Local SEND Offer